- Rail extends from 12.2 to 21 inches above the base, providing firm support to users
- 1 inch extension is available on both legs for a perfect fit with the floor
- Safety strap is included to ensure maximum safety while in use
- Made of lightweight aluminum material, weight capacity at 250 pound
- Accessory bag is included for storage convenience; Please note: Authorized seller: Amazon, Comfytopia, Chang Enterprise
Model Number The Ez2care Easy Adjustable Bed Rail extends from 12.2 to 21 inches above the base, providing firm support to users. 1 inch extension is available on both legs for a perfect fit with the floor. After adjusting legs to the closest distance with floor, use the extension for a perfect fit. Safety strap is included to ensure maximum safety while in use. Made of lightweight aluminum material, weight capacity at 250 pound. Accessory bag is included for storage convenience.
Safety Warning Instruction
1) Serious injury or death can result if bed rails are not properly installed. An individual can be trapped between a bed rail and the mattress or the head/foot boards of the bed frame. Be sure to leave no gap between the bed side rail and the mattress to eliminate the possibility of injuries.2) If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result. 3) The bed side rail is not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing. 4) It is important that the weight of the mattress is adequate to support the product. The bed rail is not well suited for and should not be used with light-weight foam or other light-weight mattresses. 5) Before use, ensure the bedrail is securely locked with security strap and all two legs are adjusted to the same height with push pins locked.4) ALWAYS inspect the bedrail to ensure that it is properly positioned and stable before using. DO NOT use if shower chair is wobbly or unstable. 5) ALWAYS check prior to use for any signs of wear or damage. DO NOT use this product if it is missing any components or is damaged in any ways.6) Do not exceed the maximum support of 250 lbs. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS INJURY OR RESULT IN DEATH. EZ2CARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT. MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT MAY VOID WARRANTY.